Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi, my name is Jessica....or is it??



I figured I should introduce myself, in case anyone is actually reading this. (Hello, is this thing on??) My name is Jessica, or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm not going to lie to you, my non-existent blog readers, I'm not really sure how public I want to go with this blog just yet. The reasons for this include:
  • My boss probably thinks I'm happy in my job.
  • My parents have no idea I'm in credit card debt. (Mom, if you ever read this, don't kill me)
  • My husband thinks I'm relatively normal. (Okay, that's a lie, but I don't need to make it worse.)
So in the interest of maintaining those factors in my life, for now I'm staying mum on the details of who I am, and not really showing this blog to anyone who knows me IRL (that's "in real life", for any of you non-dorks out there). Maybe one day I'll grow some balls, and change my mind, but for now, I'll keep writing in the hopes that some random person happens to Google something about winning the lottery, and winds up here.

Anyway, things you should know about me:
  • I like using bullet points, obviously.
  • I really am married, and I really am a 20-something.
  • I've never blogged before, and I really just started this on a whim, so the subject matter of this blog is very much up in the air.
  • I'm sort of a nerd, but I was one of those nerds in high school that was friends with the smart kids AND the popular kids, but didn't fully fit in with either.
  • I should probably join Shopaholics Anonymous.
  • My family is crazy, but I love them to death.
  • I have ADD (despite the fact that my husband doesn't believe me). Not bad enough that I need to be medicated, but enough that I may spin off topic at any time, so I apologize in advance.
  • My dream is to have enough money so that I can quit my job, do charity work, and shop in my spare time.
Unless you want to hear about my favorite food and my love for Bruce Springsteen, I'll leave it at that for now. More to come, like it or not.


P.S. Sorry for the profanity, but who could resist a cursing cupcake? Not me, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Its very interesting! I have my own blog. You can check it out if you want. www.loveme4me4.blogspot.com

    I write about nothing really just whatever I can. I wish I wouldn't have told anyone about it so I can rant and rave like you!

    ReplyDelete