Monday, April 27, 2009

What you can expect from this blog

Topics I will not be blogging about:

1. Pooping at work. I'll leave that to Yellaphant.
2. My sex life, in vivid detail. I'll leave that to Penelope Trunk.
3. Oral sex. Penelope's got that covered too.

I'm sure there are other topics, but I was just going through my RSS feeds this morning and those kind of stuck out.

Topics I will be blogging about:

1. Superficial things like the cute top I bought from Nordstrom this weekend.
2. Why the government should stop taking so much damn money out of my paychecks (forcing me to play the lottery more).
3. People who are a-holes.

Get excited people.


P.S. I would like to clarify, I love Yellaphant and Penelope Trunk, so don't take this post in any negative way. I wish I was as interesting as the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment